This No-Bake Energy Bites recipe is easy to make, packed full of energy, and irresistibly delicious! Great for a snack in the lunchbox or to take on the go!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup toasted shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cover the mixing bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or until the mixture is chilled (this will help the mixture stick together more easily).
Roll mixture into balls.
These can also be refrigerated in a Kai Carrier bag for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 3 months.